Aspect Surveyors Limited have a dedicated team with considerable block management experience and a proven track record of providing exceptional service to Freeholders, Right to Manage Companies, Management Associations.
The services extend from entirely residential estates to mixed-use developments, both purpose built and conversions in London and the surrounding Counties.
Core Services Aspect Surveyors Offer
- Day-to-Day management of all the shared services.
- Working with developers setting up new service charge budgets for new build estates and buildings.
- Working with clients producing accurate and reasonable service charge budgets (including Reserve provisions where permitted), expenditure monitoring, reconciliation and year-end accounting. (either internally or externally, depending on property size)
- Ensuring lease/land covenants are complied with by all parties
- Ensuring clients are aware of their Health & Safety, Fire Risk and Asbestos obligations, and working with independent assessors to ensure compliance is met.
- ASL do have a network of independent professionals who are able to provide specific expertise when required. Example; building surveyors, auditors, Company Secretarial Duties, Insurance Brokering and compliance assessors.
- Consultation and ensuring compliance for section 20 Major Works projects
- Quarterly reporting to clients.
Commercial Management – Aspect Surveyors Limited have a proved track record of Property and Asset Management for property owners and occupiers.
We aim to add value to the assets of our clients by prudent value for money in the delivery of high quality landlord services, control of income collection and identifying investment opportunities within single buildings or portfolios.
Aspect Surveyors Limited prides itself on having a team of highly skilled and professional RICS chartered surveyors and produce valuation reports both for Residential and Commercial purposes.
- General market valuations.
- Probate Valuations.
- Inheritance Tax Valuations.
- National and Local Tax Valuations.
- Residential and Commercial Portfolio & Investment Valuations with or
- without development potential or planning permission.
We value all types of commercial property, including development land, shops, and offices.
Leasehold Enfranchisement Valuations
An area of specialism is conducting Lease Extension and Collective Enfranchisement valuations acting on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants.
We have conducted over 300 valuations, primarily within the Greater London region.
We work with a number of privately owned property investment companies, Registered Social Landlords as well as members of the public.
Leasehold Management – Day-to-day management of individual flats. Our aim is to ensure a smooth running tenancy where any issues are dealt with promptly. Equally ensuring that landlords receive their rentals promptly and their investment is maintained.
- Industrial leading software for accounting and reporting.
- Out of hours contractor available.
- Experienced Management team (Associate of RICS & Member of IRPM)
- Available to corporate freeholders and management companies.
Day-to-day management of purpose built buildings and converted flats.
- Service Charge Collection
- Ensure compliance with the lease covenants
- Ensure freeholders and/ or Management companies legal obligations are fulfilled. (Health & Safety, Fire Risk Assessment, Water Hygiene, Compliance with s.20 consultation etc)